Our enthusiastic and passionate children embrace a range of leadership roles.
- Head Boy, Head Girl and House Captains
- School Council
- Worship Leaders
- Play Leaders
As a school we have challenged ourselves to be ‘Courageous Advocates’. Courageous advocates ask big questions about life and seek to challenge disadvantage, deprivation and the exploitation of the natural world. Our main projects include:
- Supporting Lichfield Foodbank at Harvest time, Christmas and just before the Summer holiday. In Lichfield an average of 3 families a day need support from the foodbank.
- Sharing our love and passion for music with the Lichfield Memory Café, based at the Methodist Church, with groups of children visiting each term
- Enabling the Kadawa Village School, Kenya to grow and flourish. Through our partnership with Life Church Lichfield we have raised money for playground equipment and now we are focusing on enabling the school to get on-line and have computers.
- A whole school project, championed by our School Council, to reduce our consumption of single use plastics both in school and the local community. Our School Council Champions took their campaign to St Michael’s Church and Key Stage 2 were lead participants in Lichfield Cathedral’s Climate Action Day.